Monday, October 15, 2007

Daily Distractions

This advertisement for “proper telly” cracked me up when I saw it because I, too, think that TV should be all about crime and murder, intrigue and drama. (I’m not a fan of torture, though Dan thinks otherwise, given that everything I watch has a touch of torture in it.) That is, what I want to see is no reality TV, no game shows, no news, no interviews. Any suggestions for the new season? I'm watching the final season of "The Sopranos" on regular TV here and, for some reason, the current season of "Prison Break" is on here (all other shows are at least a season behind, it seems). I've been downloading "Damages" from iTunes and am waiting for "Lost." (And I like to watch "The Unit," as advertised below, not just for the drama but also for that great David Mamet dialogue!)


No comments: